Turco 5948-R is an alkaline, water base, blue, concentrated compound formulated to effectively clean painted adn unpainted aircraft exterior and interior surfaces when diluted with water. Turco 5948-R is ideally suited for engine overhaul. Turco 3948-R is also designed to be used in immersion tanks, for dip applications.
Turco 5948-R offers these features:
- Approved by Pratt and Whitney, General Electric & Rolls Royce
- Conforms to McDonnell Douglas C.S.D. #1
- Approved to AMS 1550
- Effectively removes jet soils, such as synthetic oil films, grease, carbon and exhaust residues from aircraft exterior surfaces, landing gears, wheel wells, flaps, etc.
- For use on all aircraft metals and well bonded paint
- Nonstaining and nonstreaking to aluminum
- Noncrazing to Plexiglas
- Readily soluble and stable in water mixtures
- Free rinsing
- Ideal for exterior and interior cleaning, as well as parts cleaning
- Pleasant and refreshing odor
- Does not contain phosphate or Chromate
- Will not attack asphalt ramps
- May be brushed, foamed or sprayed