Newport-FTP™ HMT321 is a 250° – 300°F (121 – 149°C) cure, hot melt towpreg, toughened, high Tg controlled flow epoxy resin system. Versatile processing, excellent mechanical properties, and long out time make it suitable for general aviation, aerospace, marine, industrial and sporting markets.
The high Tg, and the excellent mechanical properties make Newport-FTP™ HMT321 an ideal product for Filament Winding and/or Fiber Placement Process in a variety of structural applications for the UAV, general aviation, aerospace, marine, industrial and sporting good markets where products are required to operate under demanding temperatures.
- Environmentally friendly (Solvent free, No release paper nor cover film)
- Stable band width
- High dry and wet Tg values
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Controlled flow epoxy resin
- Moderate tack for easy de-spooling
- 30 days out time at 70°F (21°C)