HMT317 is a 250°-300°F (121°-149°C) cure, hot melt towpreg, utilizing a semitoughened, controlled flow epoxy resin matrix. Versatile processing, excellent mechanical properties, and long out time make HMT317 suitable for a variety of applications.
Superior quality and general purpose applications make HMT317 well suited for filament winding process and/or fiber placement process in variety of structural applications in sporting goods, marine, medical, and industrial markets.
• Environmentally friendly (solvent free, no release paper nor cover film)
• Consistent resin content, +/-3%
• Stable band width
• Easy de-spooling
• High tack (adjustable)
• Excellent mechanical properties
• Available on a wide range of standard, intermediate, and high modulus carbon fibers
• Compatible with many of our 250°F (121°C) to 300°F (149°C) cure epoxy systems