4708 is a 250°F to 300°F cure, toughened, high Tg, controlled flow epoxy resin system. Versatile processing, excellent mechanical properties, and long outlife make 4708 especially suited for the general aviation, aerospace, and industrial markets.
The high Tg and excellent mechanical properties make 4708 an ideal product for the UAV, general aviation, aerospace, and industrial markets, where products are required to operate in a large environmental window. Due to its exceptionally high wet Tg, it is particularly suited for demanding hot/wet environments.
4708 can be supplied with most commercially available fibers in both woven form (designated as NB) as well as unidirectional tape (designated as NCT), including:
- Other specialty fibers and fabrics
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Vacuum bag and autoclave curable
- 30+ days out life at 70°F (21°C)
- Available on a wide range of fabrics and unidirectional fibers
- In process for full NCAMP testing and FAA B-basis design allowable database