Type K Disposable Autoclave Thermocouple DESCRIPTION:
The Type K Disposable Autoclave Thermocouple construction was designed to eliminate the “leakage path through wire" often found in autoclave applications when traditional wire constructions are employed. The exceptional characteristics of (PFA) Teflon®, with a low coefficient of friction, and excellent resistance to moisture and chemicals further enhance the construction. The wire is 24awg, PFA, Single Extrusion, 500°F (260°C) temperature rating, .036" x .072" final OD nominal, black male connector with yellow dot to identiy Type K. The connector is molded with strain relief. TECHNICAL DATA:
• Calibrated/Traceable conductors.
• 100% inspection
• Low cost
• Available in J, K & T ANSI types.
• PFA wire insulation 500°F (260°C)
• Molded connectors eliminate screws and errors associated with
connector installation such as shorts and reverse readings.
• Solid thermocouple wire per ASTM E230 & ANSI MC96.1.
• Special Limits of Error Conforming to ASTM E230, IEC 584 & ANSI MC96.1
• Certification to the current revision of BAC 5621.
• Lot Number Stamped on Plug.
• Will not kink or knot in handling.
The above values are "Typical Values" which have a nominal range about them and are not intended for specification purposes.